My name is Brooke. My best friend who is practically my sister named Becca dear Carlisle helped me set up this blog. Stay tuned for my . . . fantastical stories :) :) !
Didn't I just tell you about me? Oh well, i like doin' it. My name is Brooke. Nicknames are as followed: Princess and peanut(for daddy's use only
) Brooklyn, Brookie, Palookie, oh and blauer power. I have strawberry blonde hair... like strawberries and melons? Anyway, I enjoy anything that has to do with my friends and family... unless it's forced family stuff... lol jk. I'm a fairly normal person, I think? I have my off days, but who doesn't. I'm a wee bit.. weird.. sometimes, but can be serious when the occasion permits. I'm always up for fun :) There's more to me, I hope.. just can't think of it all right now alright? okay. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment